Terms & Conditions – Serviced City Pads Ltd
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
By making a booking with Serviced City Pads Ltd ‘SCP’ you are deemed to have read and accepted the following Terms and Conditions.
- Enquiries can be made to SCP via email, telephone, or in writing. Details can be found on the Contact us page of the website.
- SCP will telephone or email the guest (whichever is preferred) to discuss the guests requirements.
- Unless confirmed otherwise by email a non-refundable deposit payment is taken at this point, the booking is confirmed and becomes the responsibility of the apartment owner / manager.
- Any booking becomes subject to the Operators Terms and Conditions as soon as the booking is confirmed via a Booking Confirmation email. The Booking Confirmation email is sent by SCP to the Guest and copied to the Operator.
- The Guest should use the Booking Confirmation email as a receipt of payment made to SCP.
1. Methods of payment accepted by SCP
- When making a booking Guests can pay SCP by Debit card, Credit card (add 3% for credit card payment) or bank transfer.
- All monies must be cleared into the SCP account before the booking can be confirmed to the Guest by SCP.
- A non refundable payment is taken from the Guest before a booking is confirmed by SCP.
- Online bookings must be made by, or with the consent of, the cardholder.
- SCP reservations team will contact the guest within 48 hours of an online booking being made to take the Debit/Credit Card details.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to make a booking with SCP (some apartments may require that guests are over 21).
- SCP reserves the right to cancel bookings made online following confirmation. In this event SCP will refund any payments made by the Guest.
2. Amendments to bookings
- Amendments can be made to any booking. An administration fee of £25 is applicable to all booking amendments unless agreed otherwise by SCP.
- All amendments to bookings are subject to availability and must be confirmed with the Operator.
3. Cancellation policy
- The deposit paid to SCP to secure the booking is non-refundable.
- Cancellation charges are as per Operators Terms and Conditions.
- SCP advises guests to ensure they put in place adequate travel insurance policies to cover cancellation costs, medical cover, loss or damage to personal property during your stay.
- All rates quoted are per apartment per night (not per person)
- All rates are inclusive of utilities.
- SCP reserves the right to refuse bookings at our discretion.
5. International reservations
- All rates shown on SCP are in Pounds Sterling (£).
6. Provision of utilities / services (including their failure)
- SCP acts as a booking agent for the Operator and cannot be held responsible for any failure or interruption of services to the apartment.
- SCP cannot be held responsible for any disruption or noise caused as a result of repair works being carried out in another part / outside of the property.
- Provision of utilities is included in the price quoted to the guest.
- Payment of utility bills / consumer services / taxes and insurance remains the responsibility of the Operator.
7. Guest conduct
- All guests are expected to conduct themselves in a civilised and responsible manner, and to respect their neighbours. If the Operator receives complaints regarding the levels of noise from your apartment, you may be requested to leave the building immediately. Failure to do so may result in the police being called.
- It remains the responsibility of the Guest to adhere to any rules laid out by the Operator in the Operators Terms and Conditions.
8. Out of office hours non emergency call out charges
- The guest may be liable for charges for any non-emergency call outs during their stay.
- Charges will be communicated to the Guest by the Operator.
- The Operator will reserve the right to determine what is and what is not deemed to be an emergency
- Availability and costs of parking will be confirmed to the Guest by SCP at the time the booking is made and prior to the booking being confirmed.
10. Responsibility for the Guest
- SCP acts solely as a booking agent for the Operator.
- Responsibility for the Guest following the Booking Confirmation email sent by SCP remains fully with the Operator.
- It is the responsibility of the Operator to provide the Guest with a set of Terms and Conditions that are relevant to the Guests stay.
11. Apartment availability (Online bookings)
- If the Operator has opted into making their apartments available for online bookings via SCP it remains the Operators responsibility to update their SCP availability Calendar.
- Where an Operator fails to update their Availability Calendar and SCP subsequently takes and confirms a booking from a Guest for an apartment that is unavailable (but where the apartment shows as being available on SCP), it is the responsibility of the Operator to find the guest alternative accommodation of an equal or superior standard to their apartment OR REFUND THE GUEST ANY MONEY THAT THE GUEST HAS PAID TO SCP TO SECURE THE BOOKING. Any additional costs undertaken in doing so remain the responsibility of the apartment owner.
- Any compensation sought by the guest remains the responsibility of the Operator.
12. Emergency point of contact
- It is the responsibility of the Operator to provide an emergency point of contact for their guest.
13. Council tax
- Payment for Council tax covering the apartment remains the responsibility of the Operator.
14. Building Management Company
- If the apartment is within a block of apartments that is maintained by a management / maintenance company, it remains the responsibility of the Operator to communicate to the management company the changed nature in how the apartment is being used day to day.
- Insurance covering the property and the guests who stay in the property (buildings, public liability and contents) remains the responsibility of the operator.
- It remains the responsibility of the Operator to communicate to their insurance providers the nature in how the apartment is being used day to day, and that this does not adversely affect their insurance cover.
16. Apartment detail on the website
- Details of each apartment listed with SCP remain the responsibility of the Operator. Any changes that need to be made to a listing should be communicated to SCP immediately.
- SCP will endeavour to ensure that all details are correct at the time of submission.
17. Loans on Operators property
- It remains the responsibility of the Operator to inform any parties (banks, loan companies) who have lent money to apartment owner to buy the property (mortgages etc) that the property is being let on a short terms basis.
- It remains the responsibility of the apartment owner to communicate to their mortgage company the nature in how the apartment is being used day to day, and that this does not adversely affect the terms of their loan.
- SCP acts as a booking agent for Operators. SCP cannot be held responsible for any dissatisfaction with an apartment. SCP will endeavour to remedy any problems that a Guest may have with the apartment.
19. Complaints procedure
- Any complaints with the Booking Process should be sent in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SCP will endeavour to answer all complaints within 7 working days.
- Any complaints that the guest has with the apartment should be directed to the Operator.
20. Privacy statement
- SCP may use your contact details to inform you of our products and any special offers that we think might be useful to you. If you do not want to receive any future information from SCP then simply send an email to email@example.com.
21. Disclaimer (Guest Booking and Website)
- There may be times where, because of circumstances beyond our control, prices will have to be changed or accommodation will need to be amended, at short notice. SCP will endeavour to inform the guest of any such changes before their arrival.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Serviced City Pads Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Serviced City Pads Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Serviced City Pads Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Guests and Operators acknowledge that any booking does not constitute a lease, and that the guest has no entitlement to any security of tenure beyond the term of their booking.
23. Corporate accounts
- Payment on all corporate accounts are required within 14 – 28 days of the guest beginning their stay, unless otherwise previously agreed by SCP.
- Failure to meet the above payment deadlines will result in 5% added to the outstanding amount overdue on a daily basis.
- SCP reserves the right to request a Personal Guarantee of payment by an individual where payments are made through a Limited Company.
24. Email Marketing
- Once you have made an enquiry or made a booking with Serviced City Pads we may contact you with future offers and news about our company via email. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe to any email newsletters.
- This website and its content is copyright of Serviced City Pads Ltd – © Serviced City Pads Ltd 2012. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.